Thursday, December 9, 2010

THERE Will Be Model Blood

I told you from the beginning, don’t ever question the TYRA method. My anger at your disobedience is henceforth and fiercely.

Gulp

When I tell you to act one way and then change my mind inexplicably the next, you need to know how to adjust yourself to whatever airheaded whim I maybe having. Y’all all know what I did to Lisa.


(gasping)

I would normally pick the stupider girl, which is clearly you Nicole

Huh?

But it is you Jayla, that I’m unreasonably hating right now. I know I should sympathize with a pretty girl who didn’t have to work for anything, other than flash her ginormous boobs, pose in lingerie for horndogs and otherwise say totally idiotic things to an inexplicably captivated audience, but I do.

You are going to be my personal assistant. In charge of, BATHROOM DUTY.

OH NO!!! (whispering –she has IBS and she has it bad-)

Graakhslutreawlrhs;ghdaet!!!!!

They never saw Jayla after that. Or Nicole, who wandered into a Macy’s dressing room and was never heard from again.

whats going on? where am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment